- Model NO.: YB-1600SMS
- Plastic Processed: PP
- Feeding Mode: Multiple Feed
- Screw: Single-Screw
- Screw Channel Structure: Deep Screw
- Automation: Automatic
- Extruder: PP
- Colorful: New Materials
- Type: Sheet Extruder
- Product Type: Granulating Extruder
- Assembly Structure: Integral Type Extruder
- Engagement System: Full Intermeshing
- Exhaust: Don′t Exhaust
- Computerized: Computerized
- Big Size: High Speed
- Recycle Material: 1600mm
SMS Polypropylene Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric
1) The Automatic NonWoven Fabrics Spunbonded Machine is a professional non-woven fabrics production line. Our company adopts overseas advanced technology and domestic production experience, developed this line. The Automatic Non Woven Fabrics Spunbonded Machine line's advantage is lower investment, compact construction, smaller working area, easy production technology and operation, less labors and widely compatibility and so on.
This Automatic Non Woven Fabrics Spunbonded Machine line produces polypropylene(PP) non-woven fabric, fabric is forming by negative pressure wind to make the PP spun-bonded non-woven fabric more even, great tensity, better ventilation and better soft feelings and so on. It has been in wide application for medical clothes, package and architecture and so on.
2) Under the conditions of technology requirement and safe requirement, reduce some unnecessary auxiliary facilities brings the lower investment, and the lower operation cost.
3) The Automatic Non Woven Fabrics Spunbonded Machine is easy and reliable for technique adjustment, thanks to the computer control system to make the technique adjustment easier and reliable, and the line can be suitable for different raw material to gain more widely usage.
4) Simple requirement for the work floor, the Automatic Non Woven Fabrics Spunbonded Machine can greatly reduce the real estate investment and enlarge the utilization of the workshop and the steel platform.
5) Using more specialize processing equipment, improve the machine's accuracy and performance, reduce manufacturing costs, and better quality for the final product.
|1600 SMS/SMMS||2400 SMS/SMMS||3200 SMS/SMMS|
|Dies Quantity||SMS: Spun bond 2 beams plus Melt blown 1 beam;|
SMS: Spun bond 2 beams plus Melt blown 2 beams;
|Effective Width (mm)||1600||2400||3200|
|Weight Proportion (g/m2)||12 - 80|
|Rated Line Speed (m/min)||SMS: 300 SMMS: 400|
|Production Capacity (T/Y)||SMS: 8000|
|Denier||Spun bond ≤ 2 D; Melt blown: 2 - 5 Microns.|